Anodized aluminum Picatinny rails for attaching accessories to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends.
The ORYX Sportsman Chassis forend can accomodate up to a 6.5" picatinny rail before it interferes with the angled grip. The buttstock can accomodate the 1.5" picatinny rail.
MDT’s M-LOK Picatinny Rails are designed to be a reliable addition to our chassis systems when installing various accessories on your bolt action rifle. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The rails also feature laser etched positioning markers making repeatable set ups easier. They come in a variety of lengths, feature an integral QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes and include the necessary hardware for mounting to M-LOK compatible attachment systems, which are currently integrated in many of our chassis system and forend designs.
- Compatible with M-Lok attachment systems only
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Laser etched position markers for quick reference
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- 6 compatible length options (more on MDT Website)
- QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes (1.5" - 3.15" excluded)
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”)
- 10/24 flat head screws in ½” length
- M-Lok nuts
MDT’s M-Lok Picatinny Rails are compatible with M-LOK attachment systems, such as the ORYX Sportsman Chassis, Pistol Chassis, and Field Stock as well as all MDT Chassis Systems.
Due to the angle at the rear of the ORYX Sportsman Chassis forened, only lengths up to 5.5" are compatible at the front of the forend.