Introducing ORYX Field Stock; an overmolded stock-style chassis with great features and an affordable price tag. Designed with a more classic feel as a replacement for your hunting or target rifle factory stock. Our intial offering provides inlets for Remington 700, Savage 110, Tikka T3x and Howa 1500 short actions. It weighs less than the ORYX Sportsman Chassis, providing a better platform for those western big game hunts where you're boot packing for miles through the mountains.
The drop-in stock style lightweight chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need (except a magazine) to get out and get shooting. Adding some picatinny rails, MLok accessories, or ARCA rails increase your usability by allowing you to use your existing bipod or tripod.
The stock action inlet is manufactured out of aluminum, black cerakoted, and has a durable polymer overmold. There is no need for a gunsmith to bed your action. The stock can be installed at home in about 5 minutes. You can adjust your cheek riser height as well as your length of pull with our spacer kit. This provides a more comfortable and repeatable shooting position.
- Cast-aluminum V-Block bedding for the action, eliminates need for gunsmithing
- Two-bolt installation can be done at home
- Overmolded stock-style body
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, 9' on the forend for mounting MLok, ARCA rails or picatinny accessories.
- Sling stud mounts at front and rear.
- Textured grip and comfortable palm swell
- Adjustable cheek-riser
- Adjustable Length of Pull with buttpad spacers (not compatible with Sportsman Chassis)
- Requires no bottom metal, converts your factory rifle to a detachable box magazine.
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: Cast Aluminum Alloy Core & Glass-Filled Polymer Body
- Finish: Black Cerakote Aluminum
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
Selecting a Magazine
|Short Action Rifles||Caliber||Magazine||Max Cartridge Overall Length|
||.223 Polymer AICS Magazine||2.550"|
||.308 Polymer AICS Magazine||2.87"|
||.223/5.56 NATO||Factory Howa Magazine|