The ORYX Pistol Chassis was developed as an affordable way to convert a conventional bolt-action into a pistol. They're unique and fun to use on the range. If you live in an area that has pistol only hunting seasons they also work
ORYX brings your Howa Mini or Remington 700 pistol chassis platform to a level of affordable customization not offered by other companies. With the Howa mini you can select one of their calibers like 6MM ARC, .223 Rem., 6.5 Grendel, 7.62×39 & 350 Legend. The Remington 700 short action pistol chassis platform offers a very wide variety of calibers. You can select something smaller, like .223, but there's a ton of other options, like .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, or 7mm-08 especially if your hunting bigger game.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action, using only 2 action screws, and comes with everything you need (except a magazine) to get out and get shooting.
Included in this box is the pistol chassis and AR-15 compatible pistol grip. It does NOT include the folding buttstock adapter or pistol brace. Remington actions require an AICS magazine. Howa Mini will use the factory magazine.
- One piece aluminum chassis requires no gunsmith to bed your aciton.
- MLOK slots under forend provide options for accessories, picatinny rail, ARCA rail etc.
- Picatinny rail at the rear for folding braces, buffer tube adapters, etc
- Converts action to feed from reliable 10-round AICS-style magazines.
- Comes with and accepts AR15 style pistol grips.
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: -
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize aluminum body and polymer side panels
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
|Howa Mini||Factory magazine|
|Remington 700 SA||SA AICS magazine|